For a quick list of basic stone care do's and don'ts:
- DO use coasters under glasses, especially if they contain alcohol or citrus juices.
- DO use trivets or mats under hot dishes or cookware.
- DO use place mats under china, ceramics, silver or other objects that may scratch your stone’s surface.
- DO place a small rug or mat at entryways to trap dirt and sand from normal foot traffic.
- DO dust countertops, islands, vanities and floors frequently.
- DO blot up spills immediately to minimize permanent damage to the stone.
- DO clean surfaces regularly with neutral cleaners designed for stone.
- DON’T use vinegar, bleach, ammonia, other general purpose cleaners, bathroom cleaners or tub and tile cleaners.
- DON’T use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- DON’T use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
- 24 Oz.Revitalizer
- 24 Oz. Stone and Tile cleaner
- 24 Oz. Natural Stone Countertop Cleaner
- 3 Oz. Oil Stain Remover
©. 2009 DuPont. All rights reserved. DuPont™ and StoneTech® are trademarks or registered trademarks of DuPont.