StoneTech Professional sealers help protect and prevent stains.
All natural stones have some level of porosity, and by applying the correct sealers, you can ensure your stone is ready for everyday use.
Using the proper cleaners specially formulated for stone are very important for everyday spills and maintenance. StoneTech Professional Cleaners were designed carefully for each situation. Most general household cleaners contain harsh components which can break down sealers and harm your stone.
StoneTech Professional has also manufactured a line of products created to transform the surface of your stone to achieve your desired look. Weather it is a quick shine or some restoration work, StoneTech has the products to help.
DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Water-Based Products
DuPont’s water-based products are among the highest performing available in the industry today. In
September 2007, DuPont launched three new water-based products (featured below) to complete our
- High Gloss Finishing Sealer, Semi Gloss Finishing Sealer, Heavy Duty Coating Stripper
Environmentally Focused Reformulation Activity at DuPont
Below is a summary of accomplishments by DuPont since 2006 in our continuous effort to offer a more
sustainable DuPont StoneTech® Professional product line without compromising quality or performance.
- BulletProof® Sealer – 17% solvent volume reduction
- Heavy Duty Sealer – 28% solvent volume reduction
- Enhancer – 11% solvent volume reduction
- Grout Release – 53% solvent volume reduction
- Grout Sealer – replaced solvent with more environmentally safe solvent
- KlenzAll™ Cleaner Concentrate and Ready to Use – replaced solvent with more environmentally safe
- Revitalizer® Cleaner and Protector Concentrate, Ready to Use and Wipes – 15% solvent volume
- Stone & Tile Cleaner Ready to Use – 75% solvent volume reduction
Post Consumer Recycled Resin and DuPont
DuPont StoneTech® Professional buys 25% post-consumer recycled resin (PCRR) for all plastic
packaging from 10.5 to 128 oz containers.
DuPont elected to make this sustainability improvement across our entire line even though PCRR content is not mandated in other states.
Reducing DuPont’s Footprint
While we have made progress in reducing our environmental footprint, we recognize we have more to do. At DuPont, “The Goal is Zero.” Guided by our core values, reducing our environmental footprint will
always be a top priority.
Source: BrandAsset® Valuator (BAV) is the world's largest study of brands and is managed by Young & Rubicam Brand Asset Consulting. In the U.S. BAV conducts a quarterly survey collecting over 10,000 consumer opinions of 2600 brands each year.
©. 2009 DuPont. All rights reserved. DuPont™ and StoneTech® are trademarks or registered trademarks of DuPont.