Consists of up to 93% natural quartz and engineered by man, this product requires very little maintenance. It is highly scratch-, heat-, and etch-resistant, and comes with a lifetime warranty for staining, as it is non-porous.
- Overview: ColorQuartz is primarily comprised of crushed quartz, to which high-quality polyester pigments and resins are added, making it very strong. ColorQuartz comes with a ten-year warranty and is sold exclusively in New England by Marble and Granite, Inc.
- Appearance: Over 40 colors are available.
- Beneficial Features: ColorQuartz is stain-, heat-, scratch-, and chemical-resistant. In addition, ColorQuartz is non-porous, does not require sealing, crack-, or chip-proofing and has been certified for use in hospitals and restaurants by the National Sanitation Foundation.
- Care Instructions: ColorQuartz is maintenance free. Just wipe with a damp cloth.
ColorQuartz® Stone is composed of 93% crushed quartz, one of nature's hardest minerals. The quartz is combined with high quality polyester resins and pigments and compacted into dense slabs. ColorQuartz® Stone is four times stronger, flexible, and twice more impact-resistant than other stone, offering unparalleled durability with the appearance of natural stone. ColorQuartz® Stone is a non-porous material, which is stain-proof, scratch-, heat-, and chemical-resistant, and virtually maintenance-free.
Marble and Granite is the exclusive distributor in New England of ColorQuartz® stone, stocking the largest inventory of engineered stone. We have 40 colors of ColorQuartz stone in our warehouse.
ColorQuartz® Stone gives you the look of natural stone with additional advantages:
Commercial Warranty Information
Residental Warranty Information
ColorQuartz - Cross Reference
- No sealing needed, making it maintenance-free
- Color consistency
- Chemical and stain resistant
- Chip and crack resistant
- NSF 51 (National Sanitation Foundation) certified for restaurant and hospital use
- Lifetime Residential warranty, 10 Year Commercial Warranty
ColorQuartz® Stone surfaces are a superb combination of nature and technology consisting of 93% natural quartz. ColorQuartz® Stone is non-porous, heat resistant up to 300*F and scratch resistant. Since the product is highly stain resistant, it doesn't require sealing. ColorQuartz® Stone is ideal for any interior application including countertops, floors or vertical applications.