You may have to look beyond function to find out whether you are due for a bathroom update. Here are the signs that it is time to commit to a bathroom remodel.
- You plan on selling your home: Not only due bathroom improvement projects have one of the highest returns on investments, but it can make or break a potential buyer's decision.
- The bathroom's quality has deteriorated: For example, the grout in your shower is grim and flaking or the ceiling or walls have water damage.
- Your lifestyle has changed: As time passes and individual and family situations change, you may need to remodel your bathroom to suit your new needs.
- The style is outdated: If the color pallet, lights and mirrors in your bathroom scream trends that have come and gone, it's time for a facelift.
- Your bathroom does not reflect your personal style: If your bathroom does not feel like "you" or does not match the rest of your home's interior design, this may be a good reason to update.
Source: KohlerPhoto by Colleen Duffley and Haute Design, LLC via K+BB
For those homeowners, designers, contractors and architects can turn to Marble and Granite, Inc. for the largest selection of natural stone in New England. Browse our natural stone surfaces online
or visit one of our showrooms at 270 University Avenue in Westwood, Massachusetts or 125 Old Gate Lane in Milford, Connecticut.